Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lotsa new finds!

I was in need of a good Pyrex fix yesterday, so I loaded up the kids and went to the nearest DI. I was so lucky to find these! $8.50 for all of it (all in perfect condition), not too shabby. :)

I was SOOO excited to see this one. It's in PERFECT condition! No scratches, totally shiny... LOVE it! It's a smaller bowl, I used it for salad last night. :)

I thought these cups were a little interesting. There were 3 cups and they look exactly alike, but 2 of them say Corning and only 1 says Pyrex. I wonder why?
I don't normally do the clear Pyrex, but I've seen a couple nice bowls and things with this blue tint to it and it has the little ripples, so I picked this one up. It was only $1.50 and it's a good size too.
My second plate. It's a little bigger than the other one. I really like these plates. They're so heavy duty. I wish I could find more of them. 

It was just what I needed finding these. They're so pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so jealous I never find such goodies! The Pyrex/Corning thing is always such a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a set of the blue stripe plates (luncheon and dessert size) that I bought off of Craig's List and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them!!! They are super heavy duty, never chip or break and I put them in my dishwasher...they are our every day dishes. I hope you find more! :)

    --Erin {erinink.etsy.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a pyrex newbie and the pyrex/corning thing mystifies me too. I love your blog, I hope to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete