Thursday, September 13, 2012

A complete set and Our Best Bites

Yesterday while finding some jeans for my 6 yr old I found the 3 bigger bowls in this set. I knew I had the little bowl, so I had to complete the set. Plus, the big bowl is just the perfect size! I can't wait to mix up some delicious foods in it. 

Today I went to the book signing for the new Our Best Bites cookbook. I just LOVE their food. We have yet to find a recipe we didn't like. 

These ladies were just AWESOME! I went to a book signing for Pioneer Woman once and it was such a night and day difference. Not that the Pioneer Woman is not nice or anything, just this book signing was so organized and the ladies were so friendly and kind to everyone they met. I brought my 8 yr old daughter with me and they just talked to her like they've known her forever. They even had a room set aside for the kids to decorate cupcakes and color place mats. I just loved it! 

Here are their two cookbooks. We use them ALL. THE. TIME. The stroganoff is my FAVORITE. Mmmm!!! I can't wait to make all the stuff in the new book. Tomorrow I'll be making the orange rolls. YES!

Two more signed cookbooks to add to my collection. :) If you haven't gotten their cookbooks, GO AND GET THEM!! Check out their blog too... It's FULL of awesome recipes. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! Love the way you arranged your bowls!!!

    ReplyDelete