Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good deal!

We were close to a DI earlier today and my hubby says, "Run in and see if there's anything." I wasn't expecting to find anything and I didn't see anything at first until I spotted the little fridge dish, at the bottom, hiding behind some other stuff. Then I thought I'd check out the cups "just in case" and I saw the Old Town cups. I thought about only getting one, but then I thought of my Grandma Cook and thought they'd be a great addition to the collection. The thing that cracks me up about those cups is 4 out of the 5 say Pyrex on the bottom and ONE says Corning.  I also spotted ONE Ribbon Bouquet mug. I thought it looked a little different than normal Pyrex, but sure enough it says Pyrex on the bottom. I also found two small green lined plates. I don't know what pattern or what they are, but they say Pyrex. I also found this one dish. It's Corning, and I don't know the pattern, but I had to get it. :)

The best part... It all cost me $5.50!! :) I LOVE finding good deals!






No comments:

Post a Comment