Monday, August 15, 2011

Clear Pyrex Finds

Like all my other Pyrex finds, we were running around in the car and stopped by a DI so I could go for a little search. I wasn't expecting to find anything in the way of bowls or casseroles since I haven't found much lately, but I thought there might be a cup or two.

After looking over the plates and cups for a few minutes I came across nothing. So, I decided to look at the clear stuff. I'm not much of a clear Pyrex collector, just cause a lot of it is newer and it's not that special. I did find these two pretty Pyrex though. 

This Old Town carafe was sitting there all dirty and needing a good wash. I wasn't sure if it was Pyrex or not, but the pattern looked familiar so I checked it out and sure enough it was!

Then there was this BRAND NEW loaf pan that looked like it had never been touched. For $2, I couldn't turn it down. It has a slight blue tint to it too, so it's not totally colorless.

I'm glad I stopped in. Even though I didn't find any bowls, this made my day. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue carafe. I would be thrilled to find this one. I want a carafe but I haven't been lucky enough to find one in person. And you are one lucky Pyrex shopper/ I rarely find anything in our thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete