Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New finds...


Yesterday we went out to run errands and stopped by a couple thrift stores. By we, I mean me and the 4 kids. NOT an easy task... PLUS, it was raining!  I found these 4 pretties at DI and Thrift Town. The red one is a little beat up and there were 2 really neat square bowls, but the red was sanded off or scrubbed off or something, they were really abused. The white and dark blue one is in perfect condition. It was dirty when I got it, but after a little wash it looks new! I really think it would be cool to get some more divided dishes in different colors and use them when we have another calzone party and put all the different ingredients in each one. That would look pretty cool out on the table.

I spent $7.35 on all of these dishes. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment