Sunday, September 11, 2011

My broken find....

My first Pyrex tragedy.... :( I had my wonderful butter dish on the top of my shelves while I was cleaning up the dining room the other day and while I was scooting a chair in, the vibrations of the chair rumbled the cabinet and the poor thing fell to the floor and shattered into a million little pieces. I was sad, but the good thing about it is the lid is still intact, so I just need to find a new base. Still, it's hard to see something to useful broken.

2 comments:

  1. I just accidentally scooted one of our little pyrex hamilton beach mixing bowls. We had two - the husband uses them all the time for pancakes. Still I was so sad! It barely dropped a foot and it shattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Pyrex blog! I nominated you for a Liebster award. You can read more about it here:

    http://thriftyvintagekitchen.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    Hopefully it will help gals like us get some more followers! :)

    ReplyDelete